Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Meme. Because I'm just that lazy, oh yes I am.

You’re feeling...shredded by the wood-chipper of life.

To your left:
~two metal hair clips (one pink, one black)
~address book
~phone
~pile of DVDs and CDs (specifically: Dark Angel, Season 2; Brokeback Mountain, collector's edition; KANE; and KANE: Acoustic Live in London)
~a sheet of scrap paper from my son's math homework upon which I attempted - and failed - to explain ratios and how they might be used in real life.

On your mind: The deadline I'm fucking up even further by blogging instead of writing.

Last meal included: Bagel, cream cheese, coffee.

You sometimes find it hard to...breathe.

The weather: Chilly and bright.

Something you have a collection of: Children.

A smell that cheers you up: Clean laundry.

A smell that can ruin your mood: Dog poop.

How long since you last shaved: Um.

The current state of your hair: Knotted on top of my head to keep it out of my face.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): Big-ass sculpture of three maidens dancing in a circle around a fire - the fire is actually a place to put a candle. At the moment, it's sandalwood. It was a Christmas gift from my mother. You wanna see pictures???

Your skill with chopsticks: Not bad.

Which section you head for first in a bookstore: New releases.

Something you’re craving: Peace of mind.

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: You know what? I've got enough people pissed off at me this week. Pass.

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: Nada, but I'm looking at three days in May.

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: Define "quiet." I seem to have misplaced that concept somewhere along the way.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good...mother. Today, I'm not so sure.

Something that freaks you out a little: Insects of any kind.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Antacids.

You have never...liked memes. They seem sort of self-absorbed. And yet.

You never want to...be so out of ideas for original blog content that I resort to stealing memes from Cindy Cruciger. AND YET.

You're tagged, Caridad Ferrer, wherever you are.

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

3Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

~You know what? I've got enough people pissed off at me this week. Pass.~

The only thing you could ever do to piss me off is say you hate steamed dumplings. I don't know one sane person that hates steamed dumplings.

4/02/2008 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,

Sorry your having a bad week. When you have time give me a ring. Love you!

Love,

Lil' Sis

4/02/2008 4:33 PM  
Blogger Barbara Caridad Ferrer said...

Dude, seriously. Echoing Eva. I don't know that you CAN piss me off. (Except when you're being a weenie about your own ability. Then I get just a teensy bit annoyed. But it's justifiable. Dammit.)

Okay, I filled out the memage. My brain was tapioca when I did. IJS...

4/03/2008 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home