Friday, February 29, 2008

Pain is weakness leaving your body.

I appreciate the few little notes I've received asking where the hell I've gone and what the fuck do I mean by disappearing like this for days and days at a time. But while sharing my current difficulties would no doubt make ME feel better, it won't do a thing for anyone else, except perhaps for those who take joy in others' suffering, and they're likely too busy parboiling puppies to notice. (Don't roll your eyes like that, it's unattractive. You know who you are.) Suffice to say I'm alive and writing, which isn't the same thing as "alive and kicking," but it's close enough.

In the meantime, check out The Gruesome Origins of Five Popular Fairy Tales, courtesy of Cracked.com. Because what's a little pederasty, ritual mutilation, and cannibalism among friends?

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

4Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

welcome back. So you're saying you've been parboiling puppies? No wonder you needed quiet and privacy.

3/01/2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger Eva Gale said...

You have been writing and I have nothing to read? What's up with that?

3/01/2008 10:17 AM  
Blogger Barbara Caridad Ferrer said...

You have been writing and I have nothing to read? What's up with that?

Glad it's not just me. I would've developed a complex or sumptin'

3/01/2008 10:45 AM  
Blogger FerfeLaBat said...

"(Don't roll your eyes like that, it's unattractive. You know who you are.) "

Uh! I didn't say a word, I swear.

3/04/2008 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home