Thursday, March 06, 2008

Scenes from Casa de Crazypants

Me: Sit down. Seriously, take a load off. You're making me dizzy with the pacing.

Him: You know what Tolkien said? In that poem? Remember?

Me: Yeah, I know. "Not all those who wander are lost." But you? Are not wandering so much as walking back and forth over a ten-foot stretch of Linoleum. Now sit your ass down and eat a goddamn cookie.

Him: Are these raisins or chocolate chips?

Me: Where are your glasses?

Him: *looks at me blankly*

Me: Take a leap of faith and eat the cookie.

Him: I don't know. Maybe you're trying to poison me.

Me: Dude. Seriously. *brief pause* What would Gandalf do?

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

1Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

WWGD?

Well, Ok then.

3/06/2008 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home