Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ow.

A word to the wise:

When your ObGyn tells you that you need an endometrial biopsy, you need it immediately, and yes, as a matter of fact, it's going to hurt like hell?

BELIEVE HER. Take the nifty little pills she offers. Do NOT, under any circumstances, try to tough it out.

In other news, I didn't burst into flames, but I did burn a batch of cupcakes meant for the fifth grade bake sale. I'm trying to convince myself this is not an omen of things to come.

I'm mostly failing.

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

1Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

when will they tell you what that biopsy says?

When I got one of those about umm oooo a long-ass time ago, they said "take 4 advil before the procedure, but don't worry, it's just a pinch." Lying bastards.

3/17/2008 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home