Friday, March 14, 2008

Move along, little doggies.

Nothing to see here. Today is a writing day, and that's stupendously boring for everybody except my two angsty cowboys who may or may not be getting busy down by the pond behind the bunkhouse.

But over HERE, you can read how my brilliant and ever-fashionable crit partner, Barb Caridad Ferrer, did a lovely thing for my upcoming b-day (which I was trying to ignore, but whatev).

And over HERE, you can read her Romancing the Blog column, which is a little sad, but not so depressing that you'll want to crawl back into bed or add a shot of Jack to your morning decaf.

Other than that, it's all angsty cowboys, all the time 'round these here parts, I reckon. You have yourself a nice day. *tips imaginary Stetson, looks longingly at bottle of Jack*

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

1Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

THAT? is the damned FUNNIEST thing I've heard in a loooong long time.

3/14/2008 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home