Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Shockingly Crass.


Am I happy? Oh, I'm HAPPY.

Because it's the holiday season? Because my kids' report cards were stellar? Because my family is healthy? Because my writing is going well?

Nah. Looky:

November 2007 Top Ten Bestseller List for the Allure imprint at Amber Quill Press:

1. Out Of My Mind - M. L. Rhodes (Gay / Contemporary)
2. Secret Lovers - Cassie Stevens (Gay / Contemporary)
3. My Only Home - Pepper Espinoza (Gay / Contemporary)
4. Sully's Heart - Adrianna Dane (Gay / Contemp. / Western)
5. Seven Year Ache - Selah March (Gay / Contemp. / Western)
6. Saved By Sam - Deirdre O'Dare (Gay / Contemporary)
7. Crushed - J. M. Snyder (Gay / Contemporary)
8. ...And To Hold - Pepper Espinoza (Ménage / Bisexual [M/M])
9. A Matter Of Necessity - T. D. McKinney (Gay / Suspense)
10. Take Me Out - Gabrina Garza (Gay / Contemporary)

It's all about the cold, hard cash, people. Or, as a Rhodes Scholar once put it, "It's the economy, stupid!"

In other news, Kate Rothwell holds forth on the nifty varieties of crazy you can stumble across at your average RWA chapter meeting.

And my brilliant and ever-stylish crit partner, Barbara Caridad Ferrer, has a guest-blog up at the blog of her lovely agent, Caren Johnson.

Next up, pics of my electrified front yard, because I KNOW you can't live without sharing in that special joy.


SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

6Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

Just when I had the barest thought of joining RWA, you pass this on?

And I love the cowboys. I'm glad their angst and more slippery parts are paying well.

12/05/2007 10:07 AM  
Blogger Eva Gale said...

And I DO wanna see the lights. So there. (especially if they're like the vid on my blog-cause I'm a dork like that)

12/05/2007 10:41 AM  
Blogger Selah March said...

Nothing is like the vid on your blog. That's in a class by itself.

And I'm writing a sequel about my angsty cowboys and their slippery parts, just you wait. More to love.

12/05/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

the funny thing is I love the RWA and I adore the members I know. And it's not hardly me holding forth. You and Lynn are the funniest ever.

12/07/2007 4:40 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I'm still counting on you for the murder.
Oyeahz, I'm avoiding work so much. So much work to avoid, too. Yeeez. I'll mess up Selah's blog rather than clean up my house or my manuscript.

12/07/2007 4:41 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

You and Lynn are the funniest ever.

Only because truth is often stranger -- and funnier -- than fiction.

Murder? Oh, right. *puts RWA homicide on her list, checks it twice, cracks open a bottle of Zinfandel and cries into her wine glass*

You're not messing up my blog, baby, you're BLESSING it with your presence.

12/07/2007 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home