Sunday, November 11, 2007

New Release: SEVEN YEAR ACHE

My husband took one look at this cover, made an undignified squawking sound and fled the room.

Me? I'm particularly fond of the treasure-trail-in-silhouette aspect, as well as the nicely-defined flank region.

So...it's out. Part of the "You Make Me Live" AmberPax collection, the theme of which is "manlove amongst bestest-friends-forever."


This particular story involves an M/M/F ménage à trois of sorts. See, while the primary relationship is between...oh hell. If you've read this far and still give a high-howdy-do, just go buy the thing.

Yeah, this self-promo thing is really starting to come naturally to me now...

TITLE: SEVEN YEAR ACHE, part of the "You Make Me Live" Allure AmberPax
AUTHOR: Selah March
GENRE: Contemporary Western/Menage (M/M/F)
PUBLISHER: AmberAllure/Amber Quill Press
ISBN-13:
978-1-60272-153-1 (Electronic)

Take one bitter, unforgiving Montana rancher. Add a washed-up country music one-hit-wonder afflicted with low self-esteem. Mix in a ranch cook with a painful secret in her past. Bake in the hot August sun until steamy. Will serve three.


SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh-- you said it's "out."

Yes, I'm twelve. :-P

11/12/2007 12:06 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

LAME. I expect more from a NYT-quoted author. :p

11/12/2007 5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you mean like of the caliber of "treasure-trail-in-silhouette?"

It was pre-coffee, for God's sake.

11/12/2007 8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you get a pic of my husband for your cover??

11/13/2007 11:35 AM  
Blogger EL PADRONE said...

So....here we have it.

"Angsty cowboys" giving each other one up the back passage with a menage a trois tossed in for kicks.

It's just like being on holiday in Turkey but without the great food.

Sorry - thought I'd better stop annoying Eva and start on you instead.

Hugs,

M.

11/14/2007 5:15 PM  
Blogger Eva Gale said...

Merlin, I have blogged a classic American comedy show for your entertainment.

Go have a laugh.

11/14/2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

Barb - hey, just because YOU never heard it called a "treasure trail" doesn't mean I'M not brilliant. :p

Ally - remind me to ask Matt to remove his shirt at the Thanksgiving table, yeah? I want proof.

Eva - I love those clips. Made me want to watch more. I ended up on YouTube for a solid hour when I should've been writing. YOUR FAULT.

Merlin, you sweet thing, there's very little you could do that would annoy me, but you're welcome to keep trying. *smoochies*

11/14/2007 7:38 PM  
Blogger EL PADRONE said...

Bugger - and I was sure that all Americans were totally insecure.

I'll have to try a different tack.

M x

11/16/2007 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home