Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Seventy Days of Sweat: Drop and give me 400, bitch.

Sunday, 7/8: 2041 words.
Monday, 7/9: 2055 words.
Tuesday, 7/10: 1609 words. Dammit. Four hundred short.
Wednesday, 7/11: Well, it's only nine in the morning, and I have to make up those missing four hundred first, don't I? Dammit. And I should warm up first. Wouldn't want to pull a groin muscle. :p

ETA: Check out the insightful and fabulous Smart Bitches review of Adios to My Old Life by my brilliant and stylish crit partner, Barbara Caridad Ferrer. Now it's onward to the Ritas, and after that? Total world domination. You heard it here.

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

1Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

It's 5:40 and I havn't written ANY of my 2k yet today. First because I have a headache that will not go away despite the mixing of many medicines, and second, because I write between 9 and 1 at night. By then the house is quiet.

I need to keep a tally sheet on paper. I just go by where I left off and add 2k to the #.

Here's to you getting your 2400 done today!

7/11/2007 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home