Monday, June 25, 2007

I Got Nothin': Part the Second

Spent too much time plucking the dead blossoms off my petunias this weekend. Got a sunburn on my neck and upper back that's making life not worth the living. (Bitch, bitch, bitch, ad nauseum. Teach me to garden in the sunshine when I should be writing in the dark like the mushroom I am.)

I want to announce something in the worst way. Been wanting to do it for weeks, but I don't have the contract in hand yet, and I don't like to jinx it. So. Never mind.

Oh! I know! I did an interview. Here. It includes one of those headshots that you have taken at writing conferences before you know better. You have my permission to point and laugh.

Caridad -- otherwise known as Barb -- got an amazing review for a book that isn't even out yet. Caridad? Will soon rule the world. Wait and see if she doesn't. I'm first in line for the position of Evil Minion. She PROMISED.

Umm...yeah. That's about it. Aren't you glad you stopped by? :p

Edited to add in a totally random fashion:

Online Dating

Because that's useful information to have, oh yes it is.

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue


4Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

Shut UP! You are too cute.

6/25/2007 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there when that picture was taken. Hers came out SO much better than mine. Isn't she gawjuss?

And aren't you tired of bragging on me yet?

6/25/2007 10:52 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

I will never tire of bragging on you. What would I talk about?

And "cute" is better than "OMG, my EYES!" so I'll take it, Eva, thank you.

6/27/2007 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... you and your own FABOOOOO accomplishments. Like not having ever conceived of writing "Humper County Vampires."

6/27/2007 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home