Tuesday, January 30, 2007

*sigh*

Well, looks like there's no getting around it. With Blogger pretty much threatening my LIFE if I don't switch to Beta (yeah, I've heard it sucks, SO not gonna happen) and my web hosting and design software not being compatible with Mac, it seems I'll be moving and redesigning the whole shebang over the next month. Because THAT's how I wanna spend the bleak weeks of February.

In significantly more pleasant news, I've gotten a couple lovely reviews just lately:

4 Wands for TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT from Autiotalo at Enchanted Ramblings:
"Ms. March has created an extraordinary vision of the future and I hope she will write something longer that will better display her undeniable writing talent."

(Working on that, Autiotalo. For reals. And coincidentally, TO HAVE AND HAVE NOT is a featured title at Phaze this week.)

4 Angels for LIE TO ME from Tammy at Fallen Angel Reviews:
"Lie To Me is an adventurous romp through small town life with enticing characters and a tempting mystery. MaryJane is a strong woman who has tried to put her past behind her by changing her name and moving to a town where no one knows her. Drew has a tormented past and is on a mission to try and make up for his past mistakes with his current job. Selah March has penned an exciting tale that is packed full of comedy, witty banter, and sizzling hot scenes..."

Coming tomorrow, the cover art for AmberPax "Risk" collection, which includes my next release, DIRTY SHAME. Be forewarned -- this cover art is NOT work friendly. Yowza!

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home