Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And a merry All Hallow's to you and yours...


Having spent the best portion of the past several days feverishly tapping away on my keyboard, I find I'm woefully behind in the merry-making. My children are appalled at the lack of pumpkinage happening on our front stoop, and there's nary a peanut butter cup nor a stick of gum in the house for the expected hordes.

But I conquered it, dammit. The PBW Ebook Challenge of 2006 is officially MY BITCH. Heh.

You can find my offering -- a melancholy little novella on the theme of death and love titled "DARK OF THE DAY" -- here.

Wishing you many creepy returns of the day. :)

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

1Comments:

Blogger Selah March said...

Thank you so much, Racy. I'm glad you enjoyed. That story nearly kicked my ass more than once, but I think it was worth it.

11/15/2006 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home