Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Coming Soon


Heh. I said "coming." (Sorry. Too much caffeine makes me channel Beavis and Butthead. Could be worse. When I'm REALLY wired, I talk like Patrick from SpongeBob. It terrifies my children. "Run away! Run away! She's PATRICK again!")

So, yeah. This is the cover art for the "Risk" AmberPax due out from Amber Quill Press in March, which will include my novella entitled DIRTY SHAME. The theme for this collection is "sex in public places." But I bet you sharp cookies with actual eyes in your actual heads already guessed that, didn't you? (Did I mention the whole "too much caffeine" thing?)

I'm seriously considering running a contest from my blog to promote this one. Something that requires a little effort, methinks. Like...send me your stories about your OWN little forays into exhibitionism. Randomly picked winners get a signed ARC (Kinkos print-bound). And then I'll post the bestest three stories here -- anonymously, of course. Unless you WANT me to identify you as the author of, "How I Did My Hubby in the Subway During Rush Hour."

All right then. Interested parties, keep your eyes peeled for the official announcement of this contest. In the meantime, I'm hard at work on SKIN DEEP (another AmberPax offering -- theme: "taboo love" -- due out in April, FLESH AND BONE (info on that novella can be found HERE) and my first attempt at writing M/M romance, HARDCORE, which will show up sometime in May in an anthology from Phaze.

Between that and the looming website movement and redesign, I expect to be far too busy to pay attention to stuff like...oh, I dunno...how much I hope there's a special seat in the hottest corner of Hell being prepped for Bill O'Reilly?

Just sayin'.


SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue