Friday, August 04, 2006

Bitch, pleeeze!

I can't even...just...I don't know how to...

Go here. Read. Click link to Jan Butler's blog. Read some more. Try not to cry from pain in head. Go back and check the comments at the Smart Bitches for many wonderful remarks, including one from Nora Roberts.

ARRRGH.

If ONE person can show me how Butler's First Amendment rights have been breached by a whole passel of pissed-off writers and readers expressing their outrage over her whack-job opinions, I'll eat my left sneaker. And I really REALLY don't want that thing anywhere near my mouth after the nasty-ass heat of this past week.

Nobody tried to prevent you from showing world at large what a bigoted moron you are, Butler. Just like nobody said the rest of us couldn't point and snicker. Loudly. Maybe lob a few metaphorical loogies while we were at it. Am I surprised you don't really grasp the concept of Constitutionally protected free expression? Uhhhh…gimme a minute...

That would be NO.

As for her assertion about the RWA poll that never saw the light of day...apparently everybody I know and everybody NORA ROBERTS knows (check aforementioned Smart Bitches comments) -- and I'm thinking Nora knows more people than you and I put together and tripled -- voted against defining Romance at all.

So there. Nyah.

Just for shits and giggles? Here's Butler's profile, where she professes to love both Ann Coulter (who recently suggested a few of the 9/11 widows who are pressing for a more thorough investigation into the Towers attack should shut up and pose for Playboy if they need more attention) and Jesus Christ. AT THE SAME TIME.

I have no words. What few I did, I attempted to use in the comment section of Butler's blog. They did not appear at the time of this posting. I ain't holdin' my breath because, as I've noted in the past, mottled blue is SO not my color.


SelahMarch.com

1Comments:

Blogger Imp said...

She obviously doesn't believe in free speech in her blog comments. Mine (and it was rather tame) didn't show up, either.

8/04/2006 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home