Thursday, March 02, 2006

Rumors of my death...blah blah blah...

February sucks. Every year, without fail. I don't know why I expected it to be different this year, but it wasn't.

That's all I have to say about that.

Miss Black? Still out there somewhere? You must think me horribly rude to ignore your invitation to debate you on your blog. It wasn't intentional. Larger issues of the domestic variety got in the way. I apologize, and will pay you a visit soon.

In other news, the winners of the Amber Quill Heat Wave Contest were announced yesterday, and my erotic historical romance, "Her Black Little Heart," made the cut. If I seem underwhelmed, it's only the effects of a 'February Sucks' hangover. I am, in fact, thrilled beyond the telling of it.

Stay tuned for more info regarding this story, which will be released as part of Amber Quill's Heat Wave in June of this year.

In addition, I'm finishing edits on my erotic urban fantasy novella, "To Have and Have Not," coming soon from Phaze. I'll post a blurb and cover artwork for that one tomorrow.

March is roaring in like big cat with a thorn in his paw. I can't see more than fifteen feet past my office window for the blowing snow. Leave it to winter to finally make an appearance just eighteen days before the scheduled arrival of spring. And yet...I've got a good feeling about this month. At any rate, it HAS to be better than last month. Onward and upward...

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home