Friday, October 28, 2005

Of Ménages and Memes…

I've been tagged! That evil BridgeT Midway, trying to corrupt my pure heart with her talk of threesomes...

Three screen names that you've had: Selah_March; ToTo; VicNoir


Three things you like about yourself: my eyes; my hands; my ankles

Three things you don't like about yourself: my tits; my thighs; my feet

Three parts of your heritage: German; Dutch; American Indian

Three things that scare you: sudden, loud noises; tornadoes; intolerant people

Three of your everyday essentials: milk; chocolate; coffee

Three things you are wearing right now: socks; t-shirt; underwear

Three of your favorite songs: Hotel California; The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald; Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

Three things you want in a relationship: humor; unconditional love; orgasms

Two truths and a lie: I love my husband; I love my children; I NEVER lie

Three things you can't live without: my friends; my books; my computer

Three places you want to go on vacation: Alaska; London; Amsterdam

Three things you just can't do: make a decent piecrust; balance my checkbook; do a cartwheel

Three kids names: Sparky; Kiki; Wanda

Three things you want to do before you die: learn to tango; learn to ride and jump a hunter (horse); hold my great-grandchildren

Three celeb crushes: Bradley Whitford; Vincent D'Onofrio; Jon Stewart

Three of your favorite musicians: Sheryl Crow; Bonnie Raitt; Chris Isaak

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: hands; shoulders; eyes

Three of your favorite hobbies: reading; reading; reading

Three things you really want to do badly right now: eat; drink; be merry

Three careers you're considering/you've considered: uh…

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: an affinity for reptiles; a dislike for pastels; an aversion to ruffles

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: ruled by emotions; unpredictable; genetically prone to be right in all circumstances

Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Barbara, Watcher_Don, Briana.

Happy weekend!

3Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

Oh. My. God. I think we're twins.

Even down to the Edmund Fitzgerald.

You are evil, but you know this already, don't you? :)

I'll get you my pretty...you and your little dog too.

10/28/2005 4:59 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

You wanna a piece a' me?

My dog ain't so little either. :p

10/28/2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Imp said...

I was posting my responses this morning & was about to tag you ... then checked to find you'd already been tagged. *grin*

This was a fun one!

10/31/2005 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home