Friday, September 30, 2005

Temporarily Out of Order

My snarque, that is. I can't think of a single thing to bitch and moan about, and that's just NOT NATURAL.

Check out Monica and Barb, though. They've got some serious issues with a particular author who can't seem to keep her neuroses in check.

Kate's got a thing on red tape, bureaucracy and insurance that'll make your brain melt.

Shannon blasts a plagiarist. GO SHANNON.


And the Daily Kos is its usual vitriolic self on the subject of most everything right wing-y.

Coming soon, a shot of my cover--when I can get Blogger to post it without an error message, thank you VERY much--and a link to a mildly smutty excerpt.

In the meantime, happy weekend. I'm sure I'll find something adequately rage-provoking over the next couple of days to better fuel rabid bloggage, and if not, there's always FOX News. ;)

2Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I've got my RWR at last and here's what I've noticed: NO Ellora's Cave ads. Don't they always have one?

hmmmmm

9/30/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

Wow, never even noticed that. Good eye.

Verrrrrry interrrresting....

9/30/2005 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home