Friday, July 29, 2005

Blessed News from Reno

Barb Ferrer, my dear friend and crit partner, has gone and HIT THE BIG ONE!

No, not BIT the big one. She's not DEAD, silly.

She sold a book.

Two, in fact, to MTV Books at Pocket. Apparently, she got the news whilst playing the slot machines and...

Here, I'll let her tell it. She's does it brilliantly.

Linky-poo to lurid tale of gambling and furtive, late-night cell phone usage.

I broke down and sobbed with joy when I heard the news, but we all know about me and the hormones this week. Seriously, no one deserves it more. Barb's incredibly dedicated to her craft, talented beyond compare and FUNNY....you have no idea.

No, really.

But you soon will.

1Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

Whoopeee for Barb!!!!! Doncha love it when friends have great things happen to them? Makes me happy.

8/01/2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home