Thursday, September 27, 2007

Watch me be RANDOM.








Behold the cover art for the "You Make Me Live," AmberPax collection, which includes my long novella, SEVEN YEAR ACHE. Angsty gay cowboys, y'all. No shit -- for the first three months, its working title was "Brokeback On Crack."

Also, posted my entry to the Brava novella contest today, because even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

My fabulously adorable crit partner, Eva Gale, has a new blog and it's JUICY.

Stumbled across this yesterday: SIN STREET for sale through a Christian music site.
Now I'm 99% sure this is connected to Amazon because I recognize the one and only review that's been posted...but still. I mean, I've got nothing against Christian music, but I can't help but think somebody's gonna get all offended and pissed off by this, somehow.

And Ferfe is back, heaven bless her snarky little fingers.

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

2Comments:

Blogger Eva Gale said...

lolol...Selah music store...lolol...

There's going to be praising the Lord, alright.

9/27/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger FerfeLaBat said...

Now ya'll are just being silly.

:-)

It's going to take me another week to catch up on the blogs. Plus. I have a cold.

9/27/2007 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home