Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Disturbing the crap outta the readership, one reviewer at a time.

4 Stars from Romantic Times for SIN STREET:

"
This anthology has it all: action, suspense and fully developed characters that vibrate with sexual tension. 'Dirty Shame' has the most compelling and sympathetic characters, but the other offerings don't disappoint. March expertly crafts provocative and suspenseful plots with sizzling love scenes to engage the most discerning of audiences." ~Keitha Hart for Romantic Times Book Reviews

Nice. Of course, insatiable praise-whore that I am, I have to wonder what I need to do to get the whole four-and-a-half enchilada.

***

4 Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews for Phaze FANTASIES III:

'Hardcore' by Selah March:

"Jesse is out for revenge and he really doesn’t care who he needs to step on to get it. But when he kidnaps Sean, he gets more than he bargained for – how will they survive to explore what they have found in each other?

As the longest story of this [FANTASIES III] anthology, 'Hardcore' is just that – a hardcore story about revenge, sex and dealing with the unexpected. Jesse and Sean are spellbinding and disturbing all at once, but you will have a hard time moving away from this story." ~Isabella for Fallen Angel Reviews

Hmm...that's the second Fallen Angel reviewer that's called my work "disturbing." I sense a trend. Mwahahahahaha...

***

In other news, remember a few months ago when I hinted around about having something to announce? Yeah. I sold a short story to Red Sage. Working title: "There Came A Killing Frost." I expect it'll be released as part of their new electronic line sometime between now and the end of the year, but I don't know for sure. The really special news? It's my first sale that came with an advance -- a small one, but hey, it's something, right?

SelahMarch.com - Romance of Dubious Virtue

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go sis!! I'm tempted to start reading the copy of Sin Street that you gave me!

9/21/2007 4:07 PM  
Blogger Selah March said...

Fine with me. Just don't give it to Dad, 'k?

9/23/2007 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home