Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Devil in the Details

It's been brought to my attention by the intelligent, stunning (seriously, check out that picture) and obviously insighful KarenS that the font I've been using is too small to be comfortably read. Because I use AOL (yes, I know...I KNOW...I deserve to be horsewhipped... but at least I'm in good company) I'm apparently seeing it as much larger than it's actually appearing. Karen suggests I switch to Arial, but I've got this THING about sans serif fonts...and she thinks SHE'S anal... So instead of switching, I've tried simply increasing the size from "normal" to "large."

Does it work for you, Karen?

Never let anyone suggest I'm unresponsive to the needs of others.

(Unless you're my husband, stumbling in from a 2 AM jam session with "the boys," smelling of sweat, smoke and cheap beer. Then you can go so far as an open accusation--"YOU ARE UNRESPONSIVE." Go ahead. See if I bother to roll over long enough to deny it.)

3Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Death To AOL!!!

I can now see your words... and what beautiful words they are too, check intelligent, and stunning. (grin)

Thanks for the lovely compliment, I knew immediately that you were a lady of Unparalleled taste and style(g)

Seriously, that's much better!!

6/14/2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger Donald Francis said...

You know, you said that as if stumbling in at 2 AM reeking of sweat, smoke, and beer was somehow...wrong?

I mean...isn't that what Saturdays are FOR?

6/21/2005 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not the stumbling in that's the problem, pet. It's the expectation of RESPONSIVENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

6/23/2005 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home